Our portfolio in the area of electrical and control technology extends from printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) to multilayer circuit boards to complex projects with motors, sensors or actuators for automation technology, robotics, medical technology, vehicle technology, mechanical engineering and many other sectors.
As a full service partner, we support you in this from the concept to the finished product. We check your technical data and optimise your concepts in terms of implementation and cost effectiveness, as well as the use of alternative parts. For example, in close collaboration with the customer, we recommend cheaper cable connectors. Here, for the procurement of individual electronic components, we benefit from direct sourcing on the spot.
Upon request, we develop for you complete solutions for actuators, including parameterisation and functional and durability testing. We can supply AC & DC motors built to your requirements, or provide support in the design of circuit boards including associated cable manufacture and functional testing. Here, you benefit from our own internal electrical engineers, who advise you comprehensively from the start and implement your input with the suppliers.
Because of our wide range of product groups, it is possible to further process the electronic and electrical components into the final assemblies, such as operating and control units, or finished machines, without major additional outlay.
All processes are supported by quality assurance measures. For this, we develop and implement product-specific test rigs, test equipment, test plans, etc. The quality criteria correspond to European standards and are agreed with our customers.
Benefit from our electronics expertise
- “Everything from a single source”, thanks to our full service concept – customised from engineering to manufacture to our holistic procurement concept
- Technical support for your project from our own internal electrical engineers
- Design-for-manufacturing analysis and feasibility study as part of tender preparation
- Production data in Gerber format
- 100% in-house assembly and quality assurance, including development of test rigs, test equipment, test plans, etc.
Our electronics services
- Support from design and development to procurement of circuit boards based on customer requirements
- Technical support for your project by our own internal electrical engineers. Check whether alternative cost-efficient parts can be used
- Complete solution for actuators, including parameterisation and functional and durability tests, plus assembly “end of line” testing
- Access to the world’s largest AC and DC motor manufacturers, including design and documented testing of customised motors