Pressure-cast processes provide a precise, efficient option for the manufacture of metallic components with complex shapes, high precision, and in high volumes. This allows for the production of parts with thin walls, complicated geometric structures, precise details, and consistently high quality.
We use this process across industries, and thereby fulfil the technical as well as the visual requirements of our customers. Thanks to our engineering expertise. we also achieve tolerances to the nearest hundredth. We ensure this quality through our process reliability in manufacturing and also in tool design.
We use pressure casting to work with aluminium, brass and other alloys, and we further process these in strictly controlled processes using our optimally designed moulds.
Depending on component and customer requirements, we use tactile, optical or CT measurements for this purpose. The results are documented exactly and made available to the customer, together with all required documents, such as the alloy evidence and the material test certificates.
Thanks to our manufacturing partners certified by novia and audited to DIN ISO 9001, we are even able to reliably and punctually deliver larger quantities of pressure-cast parts.
Benefit from our expertise in pressure casting
- “Everything from a single source”, thanks to our full service concept – customised from engineering to manufacture to our holistic procurement concept
- Re-engineering and cost engineering experience gathered over more than 20 years
- 100% in-house assembly and quality assurance, including development of test rigs, test equipment, test plans, etc.
- Audited supplier network with first-class relationships throughout the world
- Design for manufacturing and feasibility study as part of tender preparation
Our pressure casting services
- Processing of aluminum and zinc in different alloys, such as Zamak (zinc), etc.
- Wide selection of surface coatings, such as galvanising, varnishing, powder coating and chroming
- Wide selection of further and end machining processes, such as polishing, anodising, or CNC machining