For more than 20 years, we have been using precision casting to create high-precision, complex metal parts. For this, we apply our experience to produce complex moulds with high precision and fine details. The parts are manufactured in such a way that, because of their precise dimensional tolerances and high surface quality, they can be used directly without additional machining steps. This makes us an attractive partner across industries, including for international brands in the aeronautics, automotive and medical technology industries.
We use precision casting to process aluminium, stainless steel, brass, zinc and other alloys. In order to achieve the desired qualities, we manufacture the components with the help of a precisely detailed wax model, which is prepared on the basis of the 3D drawing which we have created. We also create the precision casting mould ourselves, applying strict quality requirements. Through the high-precision preparation we ensure top quality for all the components which we manufacture.
The wax model created on the basis of a 3D drawing is embedded in sand, and a moulding sand mixture is applied around the model. At the end, the wooden mould surrounds the wax model. The wax is now heated so that a hollow space of the desired shape is created inside the mould. The heated alloy is then poured in and cooled. The solidified part is then removed from the mould.
The finished parts are tested by our internal quality team as per the individual customer requirements and the industry standards, such as DIN 13485. For this – depending on component and customer requirements – we use tactile, optical or CT measurements. The results are documented exactly and made available to the customer, together with further documents, such as the alloy evidence and the material test certificates.
Benefit from our expertise in precision casting
- “Everything from a single source”, thanks to our full service concept – customised from engineering to manufacture to our holistic procurement concept
- Re-engineering and cost engineering experience gathered over more than 20 years
- 100% in-house assembly and quality assurance, including development of test rigs, test equipment, test plans, etc.
- Audited supplier network with first-class relationships throughout the world
- Design for manufacturing and feasibility study as part of tender preparation
- Processing of aluminium, steel, stainless steel and zinc in different alloys, such as Zamak…
Our precision casting services
- Processing of aluminium and stainless steel in various alloys
- Wide selection of surface coatings, such as galvanising, varnishing, powder coating and chroming
- Wide selection of further and end machining processes, such as polishing, anodising, or CNC machining