In the plastic injection moulding process, we create high-precision articles from thermoplastic plastics for the most varied sectors.
Thanks to the detailed technical coordination (analysis) and the precise tools, we manufacture components which – as long as no surface finishing is required – can be used directly. For this, we create the tools required for injection moulding ourselves. We also manufacture fibre-reinforced parts. Our customers thus benefit from the cross-industry experience we have gathered over more than 20 years.
The preparation for the manufacturing process also includes a mould flow analysis as per ISO 1133 and ASTM D1238. It serves to investigate and simulate a tool-related injection moulding process and optimum, successful tool design. The information about the melt flow index in terms of the plastic’s viscosity, flowability and formability feeds into the selection of the material used.
The testing of the components thus manufactured includes tactile and optical measurement. Depending on the complexity and application, the parts may also undergo CT measurement. The results are documented in great detail and made available to the customer, together with all relevant documents, such as the material test certificates and the proof that all legal requirements and other standards are complied with.
Benefit from our expertise in plastic injection moulding
- “Everything from a single source”, thanks to our full service concept – customised from engineering to manufacture to our holistic procurement concept
- Re-engineering and cost engineering experience gathered over more than 20 years
- 100% in-house assembly and quality assurance, including development of test rigs, test equipment, test plans, etc.
- Audited supplier network with first-class relationships throughout the world
- Design for manufacturing and feasibility study as part of tender preparation
Our plastic injection moulding services
- Processing of ABS, acrylic, polyamide (PA), polycarbonate (PC), polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), PVC …
- Mould flow analysis as per ISO 1133 and ASTM D1238
- Quality testing, including the use of tactile and optical measurement, as well as CT measurement
- Detailed documentation and material test certificates
- Large selection of final machining processes